The University Information Technology Security Office serves the academic and administrative portions of University by assisting in education, providing security information and services, and acting as the contact point for IT security and abuse issues.
The IT Security Office serves as the point of contact for several University functions.
- Copyright Infringement Complaints
- To report abuses of Duke network or computing resources, machine or data breaches, or other IT security issues, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To report concerns specific to your department or school, contact your departmental IT staff.
- To report Duke Health System IT Security issues, contact the Duke Medicine Information Security Office (ISO) at email@example.com
- Other questions or comments should probably be addressed to the OIT Service Desk.