Yes, we’re talking to you. We know what you’re thinking:
I’m just too important! I need to be at my desk, superfingers poised over my superkeyboard, ready to avert the next superdisaster!
But you also need to connect with superbuddies! And replenish your superknowledge! And learn to think outside the superbox (the corner into which you have probably painted yourself)!
So get on that shuttle tomorrow! Make that early tomorrow!
Oh, yeah, about the shuttles: There are multiple shuttles making the rounds to all three locations (American Tobacco Campus, Parking Garage III/Hock Plaza and University Tower), so they should be leaving each venue every 20 minutes or so from 7 a.m. (starting at the outlying locations) through 5 p.m. (last shuttles leaving the Washington Duke Inn). Everyone who rides a shuttle gets a raffle ticket for a very special raffle!
If you’d like to volunteer, go to SignUpGenius to get involved. (Yeah, we know. Why wasn’t that site called SignUpSuperhero?) We still need (and you can sign up for as many slots as you like):
- Convener (who introduces the presentation or panel), Forest, 8:50–9:05 a.m.
- Convener, Forest, 9:50–10:05 a.m.
- Convener, Biddle, 9:50–10:05 a.m.
- Convener, Ambassador Allen, 10:50–11:05 a.m.
- Convener, Ambassador Duke, 10:50–11:05 a.m.
- Convener, Forest, 10:50–11:05 a.m.
- Convener, Ambassador Allen 2:30–3:15 p.m.
- Convener, Ambassador Allen, 3:30–4:15 p.m.
- Convener, Forest, 3:30–4:15 p.m.
- Attendee tracker (who uses the cool little scanner thingy to scan the codes on the badges, to ensure that no supervillains get into the sessions), Forest, 8:50 a.m., 9:50 a.m., 10:50 a.m., 2:20 p.m., 3:20 p.m. until start of presentation
- If you lurk on Twitter, follow us @duketechexpo.
- If you tweet, post your thoughts to #duketechexpo during the conference (or after the conference. Knock yourself out.).
- If you photograph, send your photos to email@example.com.
- The full schedule can be printed on the event registration site (log in, and then select PRINT OPTIONS > Print Agenda ).
- The print schedule is on the TechExpo 2016 site.
All of this information, and more, is at the TechExpo site on it.duke.edu: http://it.duke.edu/techexpo-2016.
Up, up and away!